Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Health Fitness Poem

Health and Fitness heals me with a quickness

So heroic, tonics I sip, ginseng prevents energy sickness

Apples and oranges, blueberries and bananas, I mix and manage

My cholesterol, heart disease, and internal damage

I am never strangled as it is Irish moss I am entangled

Red, Gold, and Green, I eat peppers like a fend…for phenols

My prescription is multiple pounds of greens

Diet of my dreams

I eat what candy is named after

Laughter like a child I eat cherries and smile

Love like now fruits are forever

From the sun I am fed with fun flavors

Endless cycles of farmland I love to recycle

My food leaves compost not plastic

Eat Jurassic like a giraffe, enabling acrobatics

I do back flips for fresh, un-dehydrated carrot chips

Cacao nibs and watermelon radish tips make me a happy kid

It is obvious I am loveliness not lonely since I have a mangosteen which is the Queen of fruits and I am the mango…the king of kings

3 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. health

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! weight loss samples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! keto

    ReplyDelete